Welcome to Kennections, a weekly quiz created by Jeopardy! champion/co-host Ken Jennings. Here’s the right way to play: All 5 solutions to the questions under have one thing in widespread. Can you work it out? (Note: We’ve given you a touch by displaying you what number of letters are contained inside the reply, however this quiz is just not interactive.)
1. Just like its neighbor Guernsey, which largest of Britain’s Channel Islands additionally has a namesake breed of dairy cow?
2. Franklin P. Adams’s poem “Baseball’s Sad Lexicon” describes the famed Cubs double-play mixture of “Tinker to Evers to” what first baseman?
3. What seductive-sounding journal, based in 1991, offers out its annual Best of Beauty awards each October?
4. In 2017, Miguel and Natalia Lafourcade had a gold document with “Remember Me,” a pop model of a track from which Pixar cartoon?
5. Before he adopts the identify “Johnny,” what’s the designation of the runaway army robotic from the Short Circuit motion pictures?